Oil Yeller Containment Trays
- This tray and alarm system is designed to capture leaks from tank failure, overfilling, filter and connection leaks. This tray is typically installed under the tank during a new or tank replacement installation. The tank must be lifted into the tray.
- Installing a wide tray is easy. The tray is placed on the floor where the tank shall be installed. The area where the tank legs will rest requires a protective plate and neoprene gasket. The tank is simply lifted and placed on the leg protectors. After the tank is in the tray, move the tank and tray together to final install position.
- Choose one of our three alarm models to monitor the system 24 hours a day. Alarms are simply velcro mounted on any of our Oil Yeller trays.
Fuel Tank Tubing & Connectors
- Flexible copper tubing c/w coating
- Custom flexible connectors available – stainless steel