Granby Commercial Fuel Oil Tanks
- A complete range of tanks designed to meet the most stringent commercial and industrial standards and to ensure long-term environmental protection. It includes underground and above-ground tanks available in a variety of sizes, with legs or on skids.
- Single Wall, Double Wall, Double Bottom
AT&S Commercial Fuel Oil Tanks
- Single and double-wall atmospheric storage tanks, fabricated in accordance with ULC -S601 standard (last edition)
- Horizontal or vertical configuration, cylindrical or rectangular
- Access ladder or staircase filling complies with safety standards
- Lockable spill box in accordance with ULC/ORD C142.19 standard
- Vandal-resistant emergency vents
- Galvanized service vents with V cap (rain cap)
- Galvanized steel grating structures—steps, catwalks, platforms, etc.
- Steel surfaces are all sandblasted to SSPC specifications
- Epoxy painting with a thickness greater than 5 mil DFT on all surfaces
- Tanks available in a range of capacities from 30 L to 200,000 L