The Grundfos UPS26-99FC is a 3-speed cast iron circulator pump with built-in flow check. 3 speeds (Low/Med/High) of the Grundfos UPS26-99FC make this model very versatile and allow to use it in a large variety of heating applications inlcuding radiant, hydronic, radiators, fan coils, etc. A built-in flow check eliminates the need to buy and install a separate in-line check valve. This circulator is designed for closed loop systems with medium to high flow rates and pressure drops. A built-in automatic resetting thermal protection of the pump assures motor safety and extends circulator’s life.
- Built-in motor protection for longer life and better performance.
- Suitable for a wide range of applications, including radiant heating, hydronic heating, fan coil heating, solar and other system types.
- Whisper-quiet operation for sound sensitive installations.
- Includes (2) Gaskets (O-rings).
- UL/CSA listed.
- Voltage: 115V
- Amperage at Speed 1: 1.3 Amps
- Amperage at Speed 2: 1.5 Amps
- Amperage at Speed 3: 1.8 Amps
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Phase: 1
- Watts at Speed 1: 150W
- Watts at Speed 2: 179W
- Watts at Speed 3: 197W
- Max Pressure: 145 psi
- Max Temperature: 230F
- Min Temperature: 36F
- Flow Range: 0-33 GPM
- Head Range: 0-29 ft
- Horse Power: 1/6HP
- Body: Cast Iron
- Connections: Flanged, 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/4″