- The Hi-Velocity System is a high pressure forced air delivery system that can be designed to provide heating, cooling, filtration, ventilation, and humidification. The Hi-Velocity System has been pre-engineered and works on the principle of pressure rather than air velocity.
- HE-Z-50 – Up to 59,400 BTU
- HE-Z-70 – Up to 89,200 BTU
- HE-Z-100 – Up to 134,000 BTU
- Utilizes a WEG variable frequency drive
- Includes field programmable Pressure Sensing Board for optimum fan control
- The Lo-Velocity fan coil can be used with a boiler, dual purpose hot water heater, or heat pump for utilizing conventional duct systems. Cooling can be done with a chilled water or refrigerant coil.
- When used in new construction or retrofit installations with conventional duct systems, the higher static pressure provides for better air flow on
long duct runs.
- LV-50 – Up to 64,900 BTU
- LV-70 – Up to 84,900 BTU
- LV-120 – Up to 126,600 BTU
- LV-140 – Up to 147,500 BTU
Flexible Mini Ducts
- For use with HE Series fan coils
- Available in 2″ or HE Sizes
- Can be installed along joists, in between walls or other space confined areas quickly and easily delivering the air quietly with a sound absorbing inner core
- The core is wrapped with fibreglass insulation (R4.2/R8.4) and is encapsulated by a metalized vapor barrier reinforced by fibreglass string.
- 2″ x 10′ AFD, 2″ x 15′ AFD, 2″ x 25′ UFD
- HE x 10′ AFD, HE x 15′ AFD, HE x 25 UFD