Oil Heaters & Stoves
- When you need a trustworty and versatile source of heat off the grid, look no further than NordicStove. NordicStove is efficient and dependable because it runs on oil – not electricity. Whether you are heating a boat, garage, or cabin, it’s easy to find the right model to meet your needs.
- All NordicStove models operate without electricity
- Heavy stovetop allows all units to be used for cooking
- Can burn #1 stove oil or #2 heating oil
- Model#68 – 6,800 BTU
- Model #130 – 13,000 BTU
- Model #250 – 25,000 BTU
- Model#400 – 40,000 BTU
Oil Miser OM-23
- The revolutionary Oil Miser provides all the comfort and convenience of a central heating system in one small, efficient unit at a fraction of the cost. The Oil Miser can be used as either a supplement to an existing system or as a primary heat source for additions, basements, garages, and even seasonal cottages. You’ll save a bundle year after year, thanks to the Oil Miser’s unbeatable 90% efficiency.
- 22,000 BTU
- 87% AFUE Rating
- Fuel Type: K-1 Kerosene, No.1 Low Sulfur Fuel Oil or Ultra Low Sulfur
- Laser vented heater is the perfect solution for those hard to heat rooms or areas — all too common in many homes today. This is especially true in older homes and those with additions where a central heating system is just not enough. Now every problem area can be made livable. A Laser heater provides all the comfort and convenience of a central heating system in one small, efficient unit at a fraction of the cost.
- Laser 30 – 5,000 to 15,000 BTU
- Laser 56 – 8,000 to 22,000 BTU
- Laser 73/73AT – 15,000 to 40,000 BTU